Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#76026 28/01/21 4:41 PM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 135
PaulKWJ Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 135
Hi All

Does anyone know where we can purchase a Wright spirometer for use in a hospital (UK).

Any sensible suggestion welcome.

Thanks in advance


New beginning. New location. New adventure. Old grumpy me!
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Newbie
Offline
Newbie
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Hi Paul

I'm going back many years but Oxylitre used to repair and sell them. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 364
Likes: 38
Sage
Offline
Sage
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 364
Likes: 38
On a slightly different note:

NASA Wright Modification https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/87741main_H-494.pdf

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Yes; I noticed that one as well, Malcolm ... now that's a real modification!

But I'll see you, and raise you ... this one.

@OxyKate:- when I did an internet search yesterday, I was surprised (and disappointed) by the lack of UK suppliers listing a Wright's Respirometer - in fact Therapy was one of the sites I checked - most of the "hits" I found were in the USA.


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 21
Likes: 1
DIY Offline
Dreamer
Offline
Dreamer
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 21
Likes: 1
An old post, but...

As far as I'm aware, KokoPFT is the only UK distributer for the Wright MK14


Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 7,537 guests, and 283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5