Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#9342 18/06/04 5:05 PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 171
Mentor
OP Offline
Mentor
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 171
I just looked at Huw's nice article on Electrical Safety and I don't want to appear a misogynist but how come it's always us men that appear with lethal voltages attached to us in these articles?

Hows about just for a change having a silhouette of a nice hourglass figure there with a huge lethal volage being applied!

Aren't we in the age of equality.

Marc

#9343 06/10/04 2:15 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 23
Dreamer
Offline
Dreamer
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 23
I'm sure there are websites dedicated to this sort of thing! I saw something late on Channel 4 where this attractive hour glass lady had electrical wires attached to various parts of her body; the electrical safety issues were fascinating.

Adrian.

#9344 06/10/04 3:34 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Huw Offline
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
I thought the 'silly season' had passed... boggle


Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 8,017 guests, and 284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5