Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services Seminar Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Spare Parts Jump to new posts
Bair Hugger 505 parts Ed SWM 4 hours ago
Hi All,
Was wondering if anyone has any spares for the 3M Bair Hugger 505 units lying around in a storeroom somewhere? A lot of the parts have been discontinued but we still look after a number of units in the veterinary environment.
Very best regards
Ed Bennett
Southwest Medical Ltd
0 20 Read More
Training Jump to new posts
Clinical Entrepreneur Programme Alf 23/09/20 1:48 PM
The Clinical Entrepreneur training programme is a workforce development programme for clinical and non-clinical NHS staff, run by NHS England and NHS Improvement’s Innovation, Research and Life Sciences group.

The application process is open for this educational workforce training and development programme designed for healthcare professionals who want to develop and scale their most innovative ideas for patient benefit.

The programme was launched in 2016 and has already recruited over 500 individuals including Doctors, Dentists and Healthcare Scientists, Nurses and Midwives, Allied Health Professionals, and Pharmacists from a range of diverse backgrounds. Places on this prestigious programme will be offered, through a competitive process, to applicants who have developed clinical innovations to improve patient care and support service redesign through commercial and non-commercial enterprises.

Please see link below

https://www.england.nhs.uk/aac/what...linical-entrepreneur-training-programme/

This may be a great opportunity for members of the EBME community which in my opinion possesses a wealth of determined and talented individuals and teams, the accent on determination in as much as novelty plays a much smaller part in the success of a product as compared to the hard work involved in creating it.

In the words of Edison "innovations are 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration"

Darren
0 198 Read More
Service Manuals & Schematics Jump to new posts
Aesculap GN300 odocostume 21/09/20 11:00 AM
Hi,

I am in need of the Aesculap GN300 service manual.

chico_ze69@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Francisco
0 107 Read More
Xray generator model Polydoros IT - Siemens Reinaldo Escorci 20/09/20 7:02 PM
Hello Friends,

I am in need of a service manual, user manual, operating description, part list and electrical diagrams of the PCBs of the X-ray generator model Polydoros IT manufactured by Siemens.

I will be very grateful to anyone who can help.

Best Regards
0 65 Read More
Mobile Xray model Practix 300 by Philips Reinaldo Escorci 20/09/20 6:29 PM
Hello Friends,

I need a service manual, user manual, operating description, part list and PCB's electrical diagrams of the mobile X-ray model Practix 300 manufactured by Philips.
I have level 1 electrical diagrams that show the block diagrams of the equipment, but these do not allow to make repairs to the PCBs.

Best Regards
0 106 Read More
C Arm model BV Endura by Philips Reinaldo Escorci 20/09/20 6:25 PM
Hello Friends,

I am in need of a service manual, operating description, part list and electrical diagrams of the PCBs of the C Arm model BV Endura manufactured by Philips.
I have level 1 electrical diagrams that show the block diagrams of the equipment, but these do not allow to make repairs to the PCBs.

Best Regards
0 81 Read More
Philips V24C need Help !!!! Diego de Jesus Gonzalez Beltran 09/09/20 9:13 PM
Dear friends

I have an old Philips V24C that have problems with the Switching power supply

Does anyone have a Schematic for this part that could share me, please?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
0 164 Read More
Dräger PM8050 Michael L. 02/09/20 1:33 PM
Hi,

I have a Dräger PM8050 anesthesia monitor that shows INOP for the CO2 measurement. I would need a service manual for the device to attempt a repair.

Best,
Michael
0 252 Read More
Who's Online Now
3 members (Huw, Ed SWM, ari-malk), 509 guests, and 32 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
serviceholg, Migue, Nasser, Ed_Fred, Chris Malin
9708 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,603
Posts71,770
Members9,708
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020