Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services Seminar Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Test Equipment Jump to new posts
Re: Biotek QED 6 Geoff Hannis 13/05/21 4:00 PM
... also - the circuit diagrams (just in case).
2 124 Read More
Re: Biotek QED 6 Geoff Hannis 13/05/21 1:10 PM
Frank has the manual.
2 124 Read More
Biotek QED 6 engr.karlemamari 13/05/21 2:30 AM
Is anyone here know how to activate the wave and pace mode of Biotek QED 6 defibrillator analyzer? Thank you
2 124 Read More
Service Manuals & Schematics Jump to new posts
Re: Fresenius Agilia Mc Geoff Hannis 12/05/21 4:37 PM
Please consider copying to Frank also.
2 203 Read More
Re: Fresenius Agilia Mc DaveC in Oz 11/05/21 9:53 PM
SP manual sent.................. smile
2 203 Read More
Medical Equipment Management Jump to new posts
Re: Fluke OneQA Geoff Hannis 11/05/21 4:45 PM
Originally Posted by Howard
...you don't have to have a laptop with you to drive the device....
... this is the essential point to bear in mind when comparing the Datrend approach with others (especially Ansur). It's a practical (real world) consideration.

In short, vPad (Datrend) uses Android tablets to "drive the device" (test equipment), with "apps" to be installed depending upon which test equipment in being used (and which, if any, CMMS is to be linked to). In fact, you could say that the tablet is part of the test equipment (a situation that becomes obvious when you glance at the latest Datrend test equipment).

Whereas Ansur needs (uses) a "plug-in" (dedicated software) for each item of test equipment (electrical safety tester, NIBP tester etc.), vPad uses an "app".

I believe there is merit in both approaches. For instance, I like the "drag and drop" style of the Ansur template building "screen" - it's (what they call) "intuitive" (and has been that way from the very first Metron versions).

From the little I've seen so far of OneQA, it seems to be very PC - or large laptop - centric, and what we might call "document based".

Originally Posted by Howard
CMMS integration is difficult, but not impossible. It depends if you really think you need it ...
Yes; wise words.
10 1,270 Read More
Fresenius Agilia Mc fabiodb 11/05/21 12:56 PM
Hello , i need service manual with error code of Agilia mc or Agilia Sp ...
my mail is: f.deboni@tecnologiesanitariespa.com

Regards and thx in advance..
2 203 Read More
Technical Assistance Jump to new posts
Olympus CH-S400 repair michal1 10/05/21 8:36 PM
Dear All,
can someone recomend company that can repair Olympus CH-S400 4k endoscopy camera head.
Head cable needs to be replaced.
Alternatively I would consider buying that item.
0 92 Read More
Re: Fluke OneQA Howard 10/05/21 3:40 PM
Hi Geoff, thanks for the mention of Datrend, I might also add that we support interface to the impulse 7000, getting data from and checking it validity. The apps also sit on the device, so you dont have to have a laptop with you to drive the device....
We do have interfaces to Medusa, AIMS and many others, and Equip has some import ability from various test equipment.
We can load any database output (if its in excel) to the testers. The engineer then scans the bar code or enters the ID and the device information comes up, its a manual (but free) way of doing it. Getting the information back into the database is a different matter. We have customers with over 20K of devices in the trust, the local search takes less than 1 second, so its fast.
CMMS integration is difficult, but not impossible. It depends if you really think you need it, or a transfer back into and store of a PDF is enough...again free.
10 1,270 Read More
Re: OLYMPUS ENDOECHO EU-M2000 Geoff Hannis 09/05/21 8:37 PM
This is an interesting one, Peter; have you had any joy with it yet?

My first guess would be a "bad" connection at the endoscope (front panel). Do you have more than one endoscope to try (swap over)?
1 218 Read More
Re: Fluke OneQA Geoff Hannis 09/05/21 7:51 PM
When it comes to "automation", I would say that it comes down to either:-

1) Fluke (Ansur)
2) Datrend (vPad)
3) Rigel (Med-eBase)

Each have their pros and cons ... but it could be a bit difficult (aka "interesting") to "mix and match" between test equipment from those sources (unless, of course, you have plenty of free time and (or) a computer genius on your staff). What I mean is ... how easy would it be (if it is indeed possible) to process an Ansur Test Sequence using Rigel (for example) test kit?

As you must be aware, the "clever" bits of the Ansur regime are the test equipment plug-ins. The propriety "middleware" that facilitates communication between Ansur and the test equipment. I would have thought (hoped) that OneQA works with the "legacy" plug-ins (that is, the old Metron and later Fluke ones). But who knows (and time will no doubt tell)!

I would be nice if Third Party folk carried on developing Ansur plug-ins. But, without full documentation (that is, from Fluke) being made available, I can't see that happening. On the other hand, I have found that Datrend documentation - freely available on line - is quite encouraging (more "open", if you like).

The other aspect to be considered in all this is, of course, the CMMS "database". Once again, a lack of standardisation is apparent ... and perhaps what is needed is what we might call "universal middleware" to sit between (translate between) any test equipment that has data capabilities and various CMMS. But don't hold your breath on that one.
10 1,270 Read More
Re: Testing of therapeutic ultrasound Geoff Hannis 09/05/21 6:52 PM
Where budgets allowed, the instrument of choice used to be either the Bio-tek UW-3 (see image below) or the Ohmic UPM-DT 100AV. Similar test kit was available from others (BC Biomed USP-100SP, Fluke UW-5, Netech UPM-2000 et al ... all working on the same principle).

This .pdf gives an idea about the current Ohmic range (as does this link).

Failing that, if money is tight, and you only have just one or two units to check out, you could (do as we once did and ...) make your own "ultrasound output indicator" out of a glass jar (we found a square one - some sort of tank) and fashion a "deflection vane" dangling on a wire frame. The vane to be under degassed water, of course. Trial and error is then required before marking output levels on the glass, as pointed to by the er, pointer. If I remember rightly, we were looking for Watts per square centimetre.

When it comes to frequency, I should imagine that waving a probe (or wire hook) from a frequency counter in front of the transducer should do the trick. We're usually looking for 1 and (or) 3 MHz. Remember not to run the unit for too long without a load (that is, bung some coupling gel on the transducer surface).

Meanwhile, here is an "learned article".
1 200 Read More
Spare Parts Jump to new posts
Re: Spare parts - NK, Monnal and Leon/Leon Plus Howard 07/05/21 3:26 PM
hi Bas.Sarab, the Leon and Leon Plus I believe are from Loewenstein, they are exhibiting at the EBME show in the UK, so I can copied the link to them in the UK. I am sure you have a contact in Poland.
Nihon Khoden are also very well known, try a google search for your dealer.

https://www.ebme.co.uk/seminar/exhibitors/exhibitors-2021/loewenstein-medical

Howard
1 267 Read More
Testing of therapeutic ultrasound rudied 07/05/21 12:17 AM
Hi
How do you test the output power and frequency of a therpeutic ultrasound unit and is used in physiotherapy depts?
Also, what device/tester is recommended?
Thanks
1 200 Read More
Hydrodermy galvanic machine aghakhani 04/05/21 11:16 AM
Hi
Does anybody have a circuit of hydroderm galvanic facial machine?
Could you please send me to s.aghakhani@gmail.com?
Thanks
0 175 Read More
Training Jump to new posts
Re: Biomedical Engineering Degree Ian Chell 04/05/21 6:50 AM
Hi all, As a quick addition to the above posts, I am pleased to say that an unprecedented number of applications have been received for the biomedical course for the coming semester. I would again beg to ask hospitals around the Birmingham area to consider shadowing opportunities.
The University is also looking how it can reciprocate with NHS apprentices. We teach cutting edge lectures that include the regulatory framework, electrical safety, electrical power basics including the necessary aspects of BS7671 medical locations and how it overlaps with BS60601. This is all in plain English with cutting edge presentations to refer to which I think you would enjoy yourselves.
8 4,028 Read More
Re: Medishield vacuum controllers OxyKate 03/05/21 10:25 AM
I've messaged you Karen.
1 250 Read More
Re: Drager V300 Malcolm 03/05/21 8:13 AM
I'm afraid that was all I could find.

Malcolm.
5 511 Read More
Mindray Bracket MikeyT 30/04/21 8:58 PM
Bit of a long shot.
Does anyone have a couple of these Mindray brackets lying around?
Part number is 045-000954-00
https://mms.mckesson.com/product/1151003/Mindray-USA-045-000954-00

I've ordered some but Mindray can't get them until at least the end of May and I can really do with them ASAP.
0 135 Read More
Re: Barcode Scanners for Obs Machines MattC81 30/04/21 12:49 PM
Thanks Dave, that will definitely help narrow down the search.
4 396 Read More
OLYMPUS ENDOECHO EU-M2000 peter.woods 30/04/21 7:25 AM
Hi there!,i have a problem with usg ( drive ? ) once in a while ill get one-third of 1 frame with such a view
[Linked Image from imgupload.pl]

But , most of the time i've got ERROR code 011 and 04
screens below

USG header - after pushing freeze/release - does one not full circle , and then i've got error code.
and ideas fellow friends ?
1 218 Read More
Re: Fluke OneQA Royal Perth Hosp 30/04/21 5:53 AM
They have decided to stop development of ANSUR so no more releases (or plugins).
Looks like we'll be sticking with ANSUR for the time being.
Are there any other players in this area, we have looked at RIGEL but surely there are others­čśó
10 1,270 Read More
Re: Barcode Scanners for Obs Machines DaveC in Oz 30/04/21 5:18 AM
Comment below from our Mindray service team here in Oz.

As long as it is Motorola microchip barcode scanner, I normally go to Officeworks to buy one as $99

https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop...held-barcode-scanner-kit-ls2208-mols2208

Another semi-conductor company , Honeywell, who provides barcode scanner as well. Mindray products do not support it.

Motorola barcode scanner can be used any Mindray devices, like N, R12(ECG), VS, ePM, WS.
4 396 Read More
Re: Drager V300 daisizhou 30/04/21 4:18 AM
First of all thank you. I received the manual

After checking the manual, I think this version is more like a technical description

If you really repair the V300 ventilator, there is no practicality,At least no error code

This is my personal understanding I hope to communicate with you
5 511 Read More
Medishield vacuum controllers Karen Fisk 29/04/21 9:55 PM
Does anyone know a third party supplier for the medishield vacuum regulator/controllers hydrophobic filters? there are a number of these in service, and unless sourced will need investment to replace.
1 250 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 122 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LabRat, kman247, jbuchan, cike, MagnetomC
9,826 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,731
Posts72,377
Members9,826
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020