Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services Seminar Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free discussion
No. Nasty corrosive stuff that sneaks through casing seams. We use Clinell wipes as standard on all medical equipment now, and keep the Chlorclean for benchtops etc.
1 281 Read More
Technical Assistance
Hello ,I have a question .
In specification of ECG have time constant =3,2sec .What is this and how I can measure this?
0 106 Read More
Test Equipment

Which auditors would that be? think

And how do you calibrate weights? Certify, may be. And what tolerance is allowed?
6 544 Read More
Service Manuals & Schematics
Please I need the service manual as soon as possible. My email address is: adantene@gmail.com

Regards
21 27,053 Read More
Recruitment
Dave, we have quite a mature modern apprenticeship program in our Medical Equipment Management Dept in NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. We are on our 3rd cohort of MA's now, with the first of these now having made the transition to Band 5 Practitioners. For the 1st year, the apprentices attend a local FE college full time to attain an HNC in Electronic Eng, and then a further 2 years day release to gain an HND, augmented by on the job training. Due to the part-funding from the government we wont be starting recruiting till probably about January.
The program has so far been very successful

http://www.nhsggc.org.uk/about-us/media-centre/news/2017/09/modern-apprentices-success/

So if your stepson can wait and doesn't mind a move north he might want to consider applying to us.
5 648 Read More
Technical Assistance
Hi Dave, electronic blender is still only seen on HLM..

But this one is being purchased around

http://www.parkerhealth.com.au/products/infant-care-and-maternity/equinox-advantage-analgesic-unit/

as Neil suggested..
8 1,017 Read More
Technical Assistance
Does anyone have a good lead on a used Stryker Inlight Camera ref 0682-001-407 (Strykecam 2).

thanks.....can't find anything
0 191 Read More
Hi all.
I am now looking for service manual of color printer model up-d23md produced by SONY
if any one has this document, please send me a copy.

My email: omerkurt77@yahoo.com

best regard
0 132 Read More
hi

I need service manual shiller defi guard 4000 defibrilatör
please send me email

omerkurt77@yahoo.com

thanks.
0 152 Read More
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Huw, Moira), 731 guests, and 17 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Events
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,278
Posts69,851
Members9,279
Most Online1,391
Mar 26th, 2018