Yes. We can but wonder.
But are we
allowed to know?

Myself, I would also be interested in learning whether such reasons would also constitute criminal behaviour ... and, if so, were they (or would they have been) addressed as such?
And "fitness to practise meetings"? Do they occur in cases of applicants struggling to join the Register ... or later on, once fitness to remain registered has been brought into doubt?
[Fifty minutes later] OK Chris, I've taken a look at the
HCPC website. I notice that "Clinical Scientists" get a mention on there. So (for those who may concede that the title includes Biomed Techs and the like) ... why do we need the VRCT as well? Especially as the HCPC apparently has approaching a third of a million members. Or am I missing something here?
Meanwhile, the next time I
really need cheering up I shall take another look at the "previous hearings" given on the HCPC site. But from the few I've managed to sample so far, two points emerge:-
1) Only a few have dealt with "Clinical Scientists"
2) They don't appear to be of the "failed to replace all the cover screws in the suction pump" type!
Happy New Year to All.
