The HCPC's hearings are posted
here Geoff, it makes interesting reading.
Yet again the usual case of alcoholism, gbh, a case of fraud and the less usual of voyeurism with a usb camera! Yes in most cases it has also resulted in criminal conviction and the HCPC has acted in response to the court action.
Some how I doubt the clinical scientists would want the clinical technologists added to their number, I mention them as their cases seem to be the easier one's to comprehend.
If you locate a case that is just in relation to competency you'll see that the HCPC seem to acted when there is a plethora of evidence and not just a single instance. Therefore I doubt they'd cover those struggling to join as they only seem to act when it's obvious the individual isn't competent. (and seem to grill people to make sure)
It would be interesting to hear the VRCT's hearings to see if they meet these high standards.
Have a Happy New year
