Well unfortunately my skills with tools are slightly limited. I have covered in uni both analogue and digital electronics and in both cases I have built novel circuits on breadboards and veroboards, while also having done some soldering as well as fault finding on circuits.
That said I would be very happy to work both on a technical role, as well as anything not as practical, as long as either role involves medical equipment from ECGs, or Doppler ultrasound scanners up to MRI scanners.
What is troubling me the most is trying to find a way of standing out. Some skill that I could earn, so that I can be selected amongst others. I'll be honest I have considered charity work and planning on doing some as of September, but is there any charity work in hospitals that involves equipment maintenance, or repair? Will definitely be looking into that.
Thanks