Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 37
Visionary
Offline
Visionary
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 37
Hiya,

So I guess this means there's nothing to share about libraries unless it's by PM and we go cap in hand then. As I thought all take no give.

Cheers.

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 130
Expert
Offline
Expert
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 130
If you bothered to read my reply properly Rob I did in fact say that I would outline the feedback on the website - I said that if people wanted the actual presentations I would email them rather than clutter up the website!

I cannot for the life of me see why what I have contributed merits your attitude Rob - your problem I guess!

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 37
Visionary
Offline
Visionary
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 37
Hiya,

Be interested in that.

Cheers.

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Huw Offline OP
Hero
OP Offline
Hero
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
As the Blackpool Forum Topic wandered... please add any discussion here.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8,518 guests, and 112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,281
Posts74,584
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5