Just to let everyone know that I have received an email from Arcomedical Infusion Ltd. requesting that I remove the manual uploaded to Frank’s website.

For the record, that .pdf was found quickly and easily using the well-known internet search engine known as "Google". Please feel free to give it a try, guys.
Unfortunately, however, it was not a great deal of use to me, as it was incomplete. But my point here is that it was already readily available on line.
It was forwarded to Frank to save me the trouble of fielding requests of the "me too" type that we often see (and I often receive).
As I have no control over Frank's website, all I can do now is pass on the request to Frank by email. And (for what it's worth) I do not keep (collect, hoard, whatever) .pdf manuals myself, other than the odd one or two that I sometimes use on a daily basis. That's the beauty of Frank's site:- that is, a repository.
But I must admit that I would be a lot happier if Arcomed posted the
complete manual to Frank themselves!