Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 67 1 2 64 65 66 67
Hero
Hero
Today is St George's Day, the day the Irish wear silly hats with roses on and drink red and white pints of warm bitter for no obvious reason at all. laugh

My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Just as an aside St Patrick the beloved saint of Ireland is also patron saint of engineers, so we can all celebrate his day with impunity.

Philosopher
Philosopher
Now, how in the name of all that's holy did St Pat become the patron saint of engineers, when no such "group" existed for many many hundreds of years after his death (if he ever existed at all that is)?
Yes yes, I hear the cries of "but there have always been engineers it's just that they were not called that......." but still, really?

Thoughts and information provided on this forum are mine and mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the policy of NSW Health. They may also be complete bollocks!!
Philosopher
Philosopher

Thoughts and information provided on this forum are mine and mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the policy of NSW Health. They may also be complete bollocks!!
Philosopher
Philosopher
Hello

Next time somebody claims to be an Engineer give them the following test:-

http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_article/a_517_20140527140923.jpg

Lee

Don't forget "we've never had it so good".
Huw Offline OP
Hero
OP Offline
Hero
10 Science Jokes

1. I'm reading a great book on anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

2. I have a new theory on inertia but it doesn't seem to be gaining momentum.

3. Why can't atheists solve exponential equations? Because they don't believe in higher powers.

4. Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar. And doesn't.

5. Do you know the name Pavlov? It rings a bell.

6. A group of protesters in front of a physics lab:
'What do we want?'.
'Time travel'
'When do we want it?'.
'Irrelevant.'

7. What does a subatomic duck say? Quark!

8. A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a beer. Bartender replies 'For you, no charge'.

9. Two atoms are walking along. One of them says:
'Oh, no, I think I lost an electron.'
'Are you sure?'
'Yes, I'm positive.'

10. An optimist sees a glass half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees it twice as large as it needs to be.

Mentor
Mentor
This is old but still good

Have you heard about Corduroys pillows?

They're making all the headlines.

Dreamer
Dreamer
Judy and Ted got married and had 13 children. Then Ted died of Heart Disease. She married again, and she & Bob had 7 more children.
Bob was killed in a car accident, 12 years later. Again Judy remarried, and this time she & John had 5 more children. Judy finally died, after having 25 children. Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her. He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said, "Lord, they are finally together." Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend, Margaret: "Margaret, do you think he means her 1st, 2nd, or 3rd husband?" Margaret replied: "I think he means her legs, Ethel."

Philosopher
Philosopher
We may have seen this one before:-

A woman runs a red traffic light and crashes into a man's car. Both of their cars are demolished, but amazingly, neither of them is hurt.
After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says; "Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days."
The man replies, "I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!"
The woman continues, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished, but my bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune." She then hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.
The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"
The woman replies, "Nah. I think I'll just wait for the police."

Adam ate the apple, too.
Men will never learn...

Lee

Don't forget "we've never had it so good".
Visionary
Visionary
Joke but no Joke.
Job of the day " CTG Monitor showing the Malefunction......?"

Page 66 of 67 1 2 64 65 66 67

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff Hannis), 384 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Graham Oliver, Jawad, xmd, Nor, ReubenEngineer
10,185 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,069
Posts73,756
Members10,185
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020