GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care. Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver excellent care to more people around the world.
For those of you with a solid, in-house biomedical engineering team, we offer you a strong partnership through our one self service contract by providing efficient solutions to support you in managing your assets and helping you to maintain high-quality patient care.
- Save time in identifying required spare parts using our specialised parts identification tool
- How to videos – effective for basic equipment knowledge displaying assembly and disassembly
- Log a fixed price repair with our repair centre or request a probe repair or exchange through our proprietary Unisyn Probe Repair solution
- With a Premium account use our Click to Chat Tech Support tool to gain fast real time support and technical advice, utilising our webcams to display equipment problems as they happen
- Browse Service Parts, Accessories and Consumables, Capital Equipment and Ultrasound Probes and place orders online for quick delivery, ease of purchase and potential discounts online
Why not register for free at http://one-self.gehealthcare.co.uk
Your Partner for Multi-Brand Probe Repair
UnisynTM, a division of GE Healthcare, is your trusted provider for ultrasound probe solutions. Unisyn supports your ultrasound equipment by providing comprehensive, convenient, and economic probe repair and exchange, and provides you with:
- In-depth FirstCall probe testing services
- Extensive probe repair capabilities
- A variety of options for high quality probe repair and exchange
- Convenient access to probe loaners
- Rapid probe evaluation and repair turnaround
- Fully comprehensive probe fleet contract options providing a significant saving
(Unisyn’s Proprietary Testing Device) quickly reveals the source of transducer performance problems such as:
- The number and location of dead or weak crystals within the array
- Changes in any relevant acoustic performance parameters of the array
- Acoustic lens delamination
- Broken wires within the probe cable or at the flex circuit within the probe
- Defective electronics within the probe connector
© 2015 General Electric Company – All Rights Reserved. GE and GE Monogram are trademarks of General Electric Company. GE Healthcare, a division of General Electric Company.
GE Medical System Ltd. Registered Office: Pollards Wood, Nightingales Lane, Chalfont St Giles, Bucks HP8 4SP, UK.
*Trademark of General Electric Company.