Mortara announces the launch of the ELI 380 being the newest addition to the company’s ELI electrocardiograph product line.
Mortara is a technology leader focused on creating innovative cardiology solutions. For years, healthcare professionals have come to rely on Mortara’s ELI series of electrocardiographs for ease-of-use, flexibility, accuracy, and performance.
Building on its world-class leading predecessor, Mortara’s new ELI 380 is clinically superior and designed to solve common problems, as well as streamline workflow. For example, it features an easy-to-clean glass keyboard to reduce opportunities for cross-contamination in patient care areas. This innovative feature is especially timely given the danger associated with hospital acquired infections.
In addition to the innovative capacitive glass keyboard, the ELI 380 features:
- An optimised, bar code-based workflow which eliminates time-consuming searches and makes upload of demographics simple;
- A smart battery designed for longer runtimes and shorter recharge times;
- A wireless patient cable that eliminates the need for direct patient connection to the electrocardiograph and enables easier access to patients in crowded treatment areas;
- A simplified user interface designed to give the best possible result, even with the most novice users; and
- The ability to integrate with electronic health records (EHR) systems using a direct or wireless network connection.
Mortara leads the industry in new medical devices, like the ELI 380, that are simple, integrated, user-centric and designed to meet the specific needs of clinicians and patients. Mortara is recognised as a global leader in the industry. To consistently deliver the quality products it is known for, the company manufactures its entire portfolio of products from its Milwaukee headquarters in the United States.
Release of the ELI 380 illustrates Mortara’s ongoing commitment to offering innovative features throughout its product range that are designed to improve the lives of patients and health care workers. In particular, Mortara’s commitment to wireless technology, data integration, simplified user interaction, and above all, clinical accuracy, are at the core of its latest new device.
The ELI™ series of electrocardiographs offers a range of innovative solutions for diagnostic ECG acquisition, each one featuring the renowned Mortara VERITAS™ resting ECG interpretation algorithm. From high-volume systems to ultraportable handheld devices, ELI is the mark of dependable, robust performance built upon over 30 years of diagnostic cardiology expertise. To learn more about Mortara’s ELI series, including the ELI 380, visit www.mortara.com/uk