Experts in Connected Vital Signs
Welch Allyn is leading the way in electronic vital signs devices, with 25% of NHS hospital trusts now using its Connex® technology.
The Connex® electronic vital signs system is an end-to-end solution that wirelessly delivers accurate patient information from the bedside directly into electronic medical records - as recommended in the NHS Francis Report.
And because we have successfully connected to over 71 different electronic patient record providers across the globe - you have more than just our word.
Connex® is the ideal solution for forward-thinking hospitals wishing to:
- Improve patient safety - eliminate documentation errors
- Speed up clinical decisions - access records from around your hospital
- Save valuable staff time - reduce paper charting
- Safeguard staff - clear and accurate audit trails
- Future proof investments - invest now, save later
Since Welch Allyn's foundation 100 years ago, accuracy and reliability has characterised the development of innovative and ground-breaking medical devices. These are qualities that still underpin the company's ethos a century later, making Welch Allyn the preferred choice for hard-pressed but quality-conscious health professionals.
For more information visit: www.welchallyn.com/connex, or call 0207 365 6780.