TBS GB are part of TBS Group, the leading European provider of medical device outsourcing:
• With a turnover in excess of €232m,
• Supplying and managing clinical engineering products in over 1000 social and healthcare facilities in 20 countries.
• More than 2,400 highly qualified staff.
• 350 workshops.
• 46 Regional operational centres.
• 26 competence centres.
• More than 1,000 healthcare structures.
• 850,000 medical equipment and devices managed.
• 1,300,000 maintenance activities.
• And 43,000 users of telecare and telemedicine services.
TBS GB are the largest supplier of Healthcare Technology Management (HTM+) solutions in the UK, a way for healthcare organisations to manage the acquisition and use of medical equipment more efficiently and effectively. Delivering quality, cost effective, bespoke technology planning and management solutions, which combine better clinical practice with better business practice.
The five key elements of HTM+ are:
• Technology Management Planning
• Asset Management
• Smart procurement
• Integrated Care
Working in partnership with our clients, our aims are:
• To reduce whole life technology costs and improve utilisation.
• To improve clinical outcome through the correct use of appropriate technology.
TBS GB recognise that our aims are shared throughout the NHS Clinical Technologist community, therefore we have developed a specific range of products to help established departments achieve their aims.
• A comprehensive range of CE Marked, OEM alternative durables and consumables
• Ultrasound probe repair service
• Technical Training courses and solutions
“In my opinion, used effectively, HTM+ can be one of the most innovative ways of managing technology in a cash-strapped healthcare environment. It will allow long term planning and provide assurance that service needs will be met, thus enhancing patient care.”
Dr Basil Matta
MA FRCS FFICM
‘Divisional Director MSK,
Digestive Diseases, Major Trauma and
Perioperative Care., Cambridge University Hospitals