Aquilant Critical Care Servicing specialises in service and repair contracts for a broad range of products from ventilation devices in respiratory therapy and the Intensive Care through to a number of devices in the operating theatre environment. We deliver expertise and advice through an innovative product portfolio and throughout all our capital business.
Our field engineers have over 50 years of combined experience with ventilators and will only fit and provide OEM parts. Aquilant strictly adhere to manufacturer’s recommendation for part replacement and are the only manufacturer’s trained and certified service providers in the UK. Our team of engineers cover the whole of the UK and Ireland and are available for 24 hour/7 days a week technical and service support for contract ventilation customers.
We offer a range of contract options, including 1PPM/2PPM/ Fully Comprehensive and Best Effort
• All customers have a bespoke quotation offering the best solutions for their needs including flexi ability with contract length and payment options
• Extending the life of older units by offering ‘Best Effort’ contract terms
• Run a fully functioning repair center in the UK
• Units serviced by Aquilant Critical Care experience less downtime
• Engineers are fully supported by UK administration team
• We have full support & access to all manufactures technical expertise
• Complete synergy between sales & service team to enable the best outcome for each customer