The Talent bed frame from Essential Healthcare Solutions has been designed to increase the safety and comfort of children, patients with atypical anatomy (all patients under 155cm) and help with acute facilities to become compliant with BS EN 50637:2017 standards.
What makes the Talent bed frame compliant to BS EN 50637:2017:
- An internal sleep deck length under 180cm (177cm).
- Newly designed side rails which are appropriate length and height to ensure no gaps for limbs to become entrapped.
- The side rails have a 2-stage lowering mechanism, so that patients inside the bed cannot fully lower the rails unsupervised, avoiding entrapment and injury concerns.
- The controls are secured with key code access, ensuring the patient cannot lower or raise the bed frame unsupervised, again reducing entrapment and injury concerns.
- The controls are fully integrated into the side rails, leaving no exposed wiring that could be a ligature risks to curious children.
As well as the design of the Talent bed frame being fully BS EN 50637:2017 compliant, there are also additional benefits for patients and caregivers:
- Easy to operate, intuitive controls.
- Full range of bed positions. Such as, Trendelenburg, reverse, Trendelenburg, cardiac chair, egress position, plus more.
- Battery back-up.
- Manual and electronic CPR.
- IPX6 rated.
- Brake alarm.
- Full portfolio of compatible pressure area care surfaces are available.
For more information click here - https://www.essential-healthcare.com/products/bed-frames-and-stretchers/bed-frames/talent-bed-frames/
James Rhodes (National Marketing Manager) e-mail - email@example.com