Respond quickly. Treat confidently.
You never know what you will face when you arrive at the scene of an emergency, or when a hospital patient will suffer sudden cardiac arrest. But you do know you need to be ready. Philips HeartStart Intrepid is up to the challenge. This easy-to-use, lightweight and rugged monitor/defibrillator gives you the power to respond quickly and act confidently when your patient's life is on the line.
Built on 50 years of Philips resuscitation experience, the Philips HeartStart Intrepid defibrillator/monitor with IntelliSpace Connect is designed to drive clinical and operational efficiency across the hospital acute care continuum.
- Full range of patient monitoring parameters including 12-lead ECG’s.
- Automatically deliver the right shock to an adult, child or infant.
- Enables fast, easy access to patient clinical data.
- 1-2-3 manual defibrillation and Ready For Use indicator
- Intuitive design, easy to use, compact, portable, lightweight and rugged enough to withstand the rigors of your ED and hospital transport.
- Optional Q-CPR measurement and feedback tool helping you to enhance the quality of CPR performed.
HeartStart Intrepid is a versatile ALS monitor / defibrillator that enables hospital care providers to treat a variety of emergency conditions. In the optional AED mode, it analyses rhythm and makes a shock recommendation. Voice and text prompts guide the defibrillation process.
With the Philips HearStart Intrepid you can securely upload patient vitals to the IntelliSpace Connect cloud and smoothly connect to your EMR for fast, accurate record keeping.
HeartStart Event Review Pro
Event Review Pro offer a wide range of report types, both at the case and institution level to add to a patient’s medical record and helps to quickly identify and visualise the ‘teachable moments’ within an event history.
Did you know… Philips consumable supplies are better quality? They are designed and tested rigorously to deliver exceptional reliability. Ensure you buy your Philips consumables from Cardiac Services, a close and trusted supplier.
For more information or to arrange a product demonstration in your department contact your local Cardiac Services Representative or call 01625 878 999 to contact our customer services team. Alternatively e-mail your enquiry to email@example.com.
Adlington Business Park,
HeartStart Intrepid defibrillator/monitor product code: 867172