Marsden for reliability, accuracy and value for money.
One stop solution for our customers: service of patient weighing equipment, manufacturing and the sale of new devices.
All Marsden Service engineers undergo a period of internal training, as well as further training and education from the UK Weighing Federation. This process enables our Marsden engineers to carry out work to the highest industry standards.
The Marsden service team take away the stress of having to plan your routine maintenance. With packages available for all budgets, Marsden are the company to speak to, we offer calibration checks, full device testing, knowledgeable service engineers and have nationwide coverage.
Not only that, but Marsden hold re-verification status. We are the only company that can re-verify Marsden scales following a major repair other than Trading Standards.
The core values of Marsden are Collaboration, Integrity, Ambition and Resilience. All of our servicing is carried out with these at the heart of every decision made by our dedicated and highly experienced service engineers.
The reasons to pick Marsden:
- Contract customers benefit from a 20% discount from scales ordered directly through Marsden
- 20% discount on spare parts
- 4-year warranty on ALL Class III medical scales
- We are accredited to ISO9001:2015 and qualified to undertake initial verification and re-verification of weighing scales under the NAWI Regulations 2016
- We only charge for the scales serviced – if a scale is not found during your planned visit, you will not be charged
- Online portal for real time asset tracking and management, whereby all service reports and calibration certificates can be accessed and downloaded
- Bespoke service contracts tailored to the customers’ requirements
- In-house technical support is always on hand and able to assist with any issues which you may have with your weighing equipment
- We also offer an in-house service/repair option with a two-day turnaround
- Honest recommendations for new devices if a scale is deemed beyond economical repair
- Yorkshire warehouse with immediate stock availability on all Class III medical scales and spares
Marsden Service Department