Philips – Innovating Meaningful Healthcare
Philips has transformed into a focused leader in health technology dedicated to improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. Philips leverages advanced technology & deep clinical & consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. There’s always a way to make life better.
Service solutions that can help you
Philips is committed to helping improve your organisations KPIs, including clinical, operational, financial, & patient / staff satisfaction goals. Enterprise-wide operational excellence is our goal. Our global footprint helps to empower you with access to meaningful innovation, deep clinical expertise, & data analytics for personalised, actionable insights. This combines with a wide variety of excellent services which cover every step of your operations.
RightFit – Customised service agreements
The RightFit service portfolio provides you with a variety of benefits & offerings based on your needs:
- Protect against downtime & unexpected costs: remote services & proactive monitoring means our engineers can detect anomalies before they impact your systems performance.
- Provide you with a dedicated preferred service engineer: Philips has a team of experts with a track record of clear communication & collaboration.
- Help you with more accurate diagnosis & improved staff experience: keep your system updated with software upgrades & the latest applications with Technology Maximizer.
To find out more visit: Flexible RightFit contracts | Philips
Patient Monitoring Informatics Service Agreement (ISA) – Where medical technology meets IT
Philips ISA enables you to focus on delivering outstanding care to your patients by:
- Protecting against cybersecurity threats & maintaining the security of your patient monitoring solution through software & hardware upgrades & fixes, OS patching services, cybersecurity assessment, & PerformanceBridge Focal Point.
- Enhancing solution performance and networking integration helping to ensure high levels of equipment uptime & availability & supporting collaboration between IT & biomed teams.
- Accelerating access to knowledge and improving workflows through Remote Expert Connect, access to 24/7 support, & education services.
To find out more visit: Patient Monitoring Software Maintenance | Philips
To contact Philips about maintenance of your existing equipment: 0870 532 9741