Monday 9th September 2019
Education Academy, Royal London Hospital, Turner Street, Whitechapel London E1 1BB
Please feel free to attend single or multiple sessions
5 CPD POINTS AWARDED
- 8.45-9.00:- Registration
- 9.00-9.30:- Breakfast and Exhibition Stands
- 9.30-10.15:- ECMO in the pre-hospital environment- trials and tribulations'
Dr Ben Singer Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine, ECMO, Barts Heart centre.
- 10.15-11.00:- The clinical experience of NAVA in the PICU.
Duncan Campbell Product Manager Ventilation, Getinge Acute Care Therapies
- 11.00- 11.30:- Break and Exhibition Stands
- 11.30-12.15:- Working in a Can, the trials and tribulations of working in Hyperbaric Oxygen
Gary Wallace-Potter. Hyperbaric Supervisor.
- 12.15-13.00:- Rebreather systems.
- 13.00-14.00:- Lunch and Exhibition Stands
- 14.00-14.45:- Moving Targets: Saturation limits in neonatology
Dr Rod Kelly, Clinical Fellow South East Scotland Neonatal Transport Team
- 14.45-15.30:- When the drugs don’t work – how I ventilate a patient with severe respiratory failure”
Dr James Greenwood. Consultant, Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust”
- 15.30-16.00:- Exhibition Stands
- 16:30 – 17:30 Visit to HEMS helipad (Optional with limited places)
Please send an e-mail if you are interested in attending (for catering numbers) or for any other enquiries:-
Lead Technologist Adult Critical Care unit, PCCU, Royal London Hospital