CITREX H5 is an all-in-one solution enabling medical technicians, independent service providers, anaesthetists and ventilator manufacturers to measure and calibrate their devices. Precision and accuracy are the most important characteristics because the user has to be able to rely on the readings with regard to patient health.
Clearly arranged and customisable
Within its class the CITREX H5 not only leads the field in this respect but is also impressive on account of its intuitive and customisable user interface. With the newly developed user interface and large 4.3" screen you always have a perfect view of the settings and readings you are looking for: depending on requirements, the measurable ventilation parameters, of which there are 26 in total, can also be arranged or highlighted to suit personal preferences. Thanks to a long-life rechargeable battery and a practical format the CITREX H5 can also accompany you wherever you go.
Always up to date with Wi-Fi
The software of the CITREX H5 is actively subjected to further development by IMT Analytics AG throughout the service life of the product. With updates that are installed simply and quickly via Wi-Fi the device always remains up to date and thanks to apps it also has features that make your work much easier. IMT Analytics’ customer focus ensures that functions offered will continue to serve customers' needs in the future.
- Large 4.3" multi-touch display with 800 x 480 pixels
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Bidirectional measurement
- Expanded profile management
- Flow and pressure trigger settings
- Up to 17 gas standards and 26 ventilation parameters
- On-screen measurement, read parameters in real time
- USB, RS-232, Ethernet, CAN, external trigger input, Analogue out and Wi-Fi interfaces