New Advancing Connected Care Learning Platform in being launched this month for healthcare professionals across the UK. The platform is being launched by Hillrom, as part of its continuing legacy and mission of driving innovation and enhancing outcomes for both patients and caregivers. Advancing Connected Care will act as a central hub for webinars, feature articles and live speaker events showcasing and sharing the latest thinking and innovation from the world’s most renowned experts.
Professionals can access this content portal through the “knowledge” section on Hillrom’s home page. Here, there will be a diverse range of exclusive resources which can be accessed on demand to fit around busy work schedules and other life commitments. This includes;
- Learning Series of live webinars & educational content from industry thought-leaders
- Advancing Connected Care Digital Festival
- Advancing Connected Care live event (May 2022)
The first month’s platform content will include two exclusive webinars;
1. Dr Ron Daniels, Intensive Care Consultant at University Hospitals Birmingham and Executive Director UK Sepsis Trust shares his insight on the link between sepsis and COVID-19 as well as the importance of harnessing tools & technology to identify early patient deterioration.
2. Additionally, Tom Phillips, a trainer of leadership and development within healthcare, will be sharing key steps on how to put together a compelling Business Case. Following on from this introductory live stream, Tom will run further workshops on the topic throughout the year.
The popular Advancing Connected Care Digital Festival will run again late 2021. This online event offers attendees a range of educational and informative webinars, as well as live sessions, The Festival will also include live panel interviews with leading consultants and HCPs, as well as a range of webinars offering participants a comprehensive insight into the latest medical devices and solutions being introduced to drive much needed efficiencies and improve patient outcomes.
A new Learning Series will also be launched with the platform, offering an educational space to inspire and share latest medical device technology and the future of connected care. As with ACC
Live and the Digital Festival, the Learning Series will include both live webinars, thought leadership features and on demand content from previous workshops. Those interested, can also subscribe to receive a monthly digital ‘Learning Series Content Direct’.
Kelly Woodcock, Market Manager, Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics at Hillrom comments; “Everyday healthcare professionals demonstrate their passion for helping people with their dedication. The new Portal aims to support their needs for continuing professional development, giving access to the latest thinking and innovation at the touch of a button to fit around busy work commitment and hectic lives. This platform is born out of Hillrom’s passion, to both educate and celebrate the advances in the healthcare industry with a particular focus on technology and innovation.”
For more information please visit: www.hillrom.co.uk