With industry-leading tools to automate clinical interventions, maintain patient safety processes and reduce running costs, the Mindray A9 and A8 anaesthesia workstations deliver pioneering performance for all patient demographics.
Fitted with a range of gas reduction tools, the workstations help minimise the environmental and economic impact of surgery by efficiently managing leakages and gas delivery.
The modular design and connectivity options help ensure the workstations remain flexible and future-proof. By enabling interoperability between external monitoring devices and electronic patient record (EPR) systems, the A9 and A8 workstations allow greater data visibility throughout the patient journey, minimising risks and improving patient care.
- Innovative volume exchanger (VE) with no moving parts offers precise ventilation with tidal volume down to 5ml
- World’s first integrated High-flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC) for safely extending safe apnoeic oxygenation time during induction without the need to use ancillary devices
- Various gas analyser modules for all anaesthetic gases, with extra functionality available for BIS and NMT
- Optimiser and AA Prediction tools can advise clinicians to reduce fresh gas flow
- e-AGSS system automatically turns the AGSS off during standby to prevent waste gases being scavenged to atmosphere.
- Covered ACGO prevents accidental connection of external breathing circuits, with on-screen notification of switch activation and airway pressure monitoring providing extra assurance
- Adaptive Minute Ventilation Mode (AMV) for easy switchover between controlled and spontaneous ventilation without extra adjustment
- Automatic illustrated system safety check assesses all parts in 3.5 minutes
- Ten second relay prevents accidental power-down during operation
- Up to three hours battery life ensures market-leading performance
- Intuitive user interface on rotatable 18.5” touchscreen monitor
- Clear system status indicators
- Configure up to 10 different user profiles
- Vendor-neutral connectivity with external monitoring devices and EPR systems
Optional features available with the Mindray A9 anaesthesia workstation:
- Automatic Controlled Anaesthesia (ACA) to optimise gas usage and provide a rapid, balanced response to changes in patient status without user intervention
- Service-free electronic vaporiser for safe, precise and reliable agent delivery
For more information visit the A8 or A9 product page
or contact Mindray UK:
Tel: 01480 416840