The Rigel 288+ electrical safety analyzer offers an accurate and fast solution for meeting international and local safety standards.
Enjoy complete freedom to move around, without the need for mains voltage, thanks to the battery powered test capability. Using standard AA batteries, tests can be carried out for insulation, earth/ground bond testing, and touch or point-to-point leakage current testing.
- Test to IEC/EN 62353, AAMI/IEC/EN 60601-1 & more
- Built -in electronic data storage
- Flexible user-definable test routines
- Battery-powered leakage, insulation & earth/ground bond tests
- 50/100/250/500V DC insulation testing
- Automatic secondary verification ensures the correct result first time
- Small & compact with direct printing via Bluetooth connectivity
- Available in a wide range of power configurations
- Compatible with Med-eBase for simple asset management
- Routine testing of medical electrical equipment
- Service tool for performance testing
- Asset management
- Fast and efficient testing of IEC leads
- Earth/ground bond testing on (medical) installations and non-medical equipment
- Testing on fixed installations
Transfer medical device test data straight from your pocket. The Rigel 288+ Downloader is an app built to make paperless and wireless data transfer possible for biomedical and clinical engineers performing electrical safety tests, using just a smartphone or tablet.
The app works by generating a PDF containing the test data that can be saved, printed or sent via email and attached to a works order. It gives field service engineers the ability to remotely send test records to an email address so they can be stored to a central database or a CMMS.
For more information click here.
Rigel’s portfolio of high quality biomedical test equipment is built on a thorough understanding of how biomeds work.
After spending countless hours working with biomeds in their workplace, getting to know their workflows, the demands on their time and the scope of their responsibilities, Rigel have been able to develop solutions that meet their needs.
As a market leader in test equipment Rigel’s ethos is to listen to and work with customers to hone products that are simple and effective. From safety analyzers to patient simulators, Rigel help medical institutions to stay safe and manage their inventory.